Sunday 28 November 2010

Product Evaluation:

 My overall thoughts on this product are very good, I am pleased with the outcome and am very happy with the sound quality and output. I did however want to make the unit more powerful by adding a 40W amplifier and and electro lumenesent wire to emphasize the 'Tron' brand identity a little more,
this would have dramatically halved the power supply life and, like the addition of the Electro Lumenesent wire would have meant an addition of an external power supply.
Although my finished unit is large, I don't feel this will effect it to much as a practical amplifier and speaker system as the use of a shielded speaker means it can be placed anywhere without interference and the sound quality more than compensates for it's size - and it still only requires 1x pp3 battery.